NHS Blood Drive
Sept. 13, 2019
Westwood Community High School
September 13, 2019
9:30 – 1:30 pm
Register on the bus in the back of the school!
Be a Blood Donor Hero
Local hospital patients who require lifesaving blood transfusion see our donors as heroes! You time and donation will save up to 3 local lives.
We can't do it without students!
Blood banks don't do as well in the summer, can you guess why? All of our high schools are out for the summer! Many of our donations come from high school students and staff, and we are so excited to be back at Westwood!
Successful Blood Donation Steps:
- Schedule your appointment at lunch with the National Honor Society!
- If you are 16 or 17 turn in your permission form.
- Bring a photo ID and be sure to eat well and drink water!
- Blood draw will feel like a pinch on your arm, and it will only take about 4 -7 minutes typically!
- Have a snack and celebrate! You just saved up to 3 lives with your generous donation.